New to Bomitra Yoga Mountain View?
Welcome! We are so excited for you to start your yoga practice at BYMV. Our classes are suitable for all levels - designed for everyone of any age, any shape. Here you will find all the information you need to prepare for your first class.
Still have questions? Please contact us!
Please arrive at the studio 15 minutes before your first class to fill out paperwork and receive a brief orientation.
What to bring
Bring a yoga mat, large towel, & water. Mats and towels are also available for rent. We have a filtered water hydration station for your convenience and also sell bottled water and coconut water.
What to Wear
Wear comfortable clothing that feels good to stretch and sweat in. That means no t-shirts or baggy clothing. Tank tops and shorts are recommended. Don't forget a change of clothes for after class!
- Please avoid eating anything 3-4 hours before class
- Make sure you are well hydrated before class begins
- No reservation or preregistration is required
Ready to take class? View our schedule.
- Front doors open 30 minutes before class starts and are locked once class begins
- Classes start promptly at times listed
- All classes are 90 minutes
Take advantage of our New student offer
Only available for first-time students at Bomitra Yoga Mountain View!